Mariner Return to Play Guidelines
UpdatedWednesday April 7, 2021 byRyan Feeney.
Mariner follows the guidelines of Mass Youth Soccer for return to play. Please visit their site at https://www.mayouthsoccer.org/covid-hub/
Mariner's League Policy for the Spring Season.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the facility.
- Practices - No Spectators
- Games - 1 Spectator per player.
- All spectators must fill out the COVID Questionaire via a QR Code with our COIVD Officers or visit this website. https://tinyurl.com/y96j6a9j
- Please arrive no more then 15 minutes before game time
- Please remain 6’ apart from others
- Please remain behind the spectator line that is marked out on each field
- Please leave the facility as soon as your game concludes